Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Beginnings

     Well, I am getting married in exactly 13 days and therefore I have come up with a new blog idea! This is the place where I will document life in the married world. Cam has had some co-workers in California thinking he has lost his mind to marry someone he has never lived with before. We think it's perfect and wouldn't want it any other way.  Please read and follow our adventures. I'm sure he will have even more quirks I'll need to tell you all about. Who knows? Maybe I can convince him to post now and again. Either way, come back soon. (There may even be an upcoming blog post about all the wedding festivities!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Very cute blog. That's frightening that I know that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this! Jaxon just walked over to the computer and started shouting "Cammy, HeyHey, Cammy, HeyHey!" So adorable!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete